M

Thursday, October 19th, 2023 1:42 PM

Closed

New Account/Plan - WiFi and Xfinity Mobile

I have been a Xfinity customer for over three years in California. I relocated to Oregon on Orders with the Navy. I wanted to transfer my service, but was told I couldn’t because it was a different state.

So I started a new plan and account for Oregon. The promotion that I was offered by the sales representative was the Wi-Fi plan I requested, Free add-on of the storm, ready back up battery/service, and a free unlimited mobile line with $100 gift card bringing my own device. 

when I arrived in Oregon to pick up my equipment, associates at the Xfinity store told me that they had nothing to do With providing a Sim card. And that would get mailed to me. Once I activated my service with the equipment they had just provided me. 

It has been weeks since my service, and I have now spent over 3 1/2 hours on the phone with several different Xfinity associates, giving me the runaround on the plan that I agreed to with the sales associate before I left California. I’ve been hung up on twice. Meaning Lei had to restart the whole process of explaining to get help, and I’m still without the mobile line and $100 gift card that was supposed to be part of the contract I signed. Add insult to injury Xfinity has charged me $100 for professional installation, when nothing was installed by Xfinity. 

fortunately, I have the whole transcript and reference number from the sales associate when I built the contract for my new plan in Oregon. None of the representatives I’ve called on the phone where willing or able to look at the agreed-upon services and charges. Respectfully request, Xfinity review this transcript and honor their contractural Agreement much as I have with my timely payments. 

Reference Number: 186728963797661727
DATE/TIME: 2023-09-12 16:22:40
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here