A9

Tuesday, August 1st, 2023 5:28 AM

Closed

Never Again.

I've had the most terrible experience with Xfinity's customer service. I was supposed to receive a phone but have not received it since JANUARY 9TH. What's absurd is that the phone is inactive on my account, and nothing is still being done. Despite my attempts, I am still waiting for help from Xfinity. On top of that, they are charging me monthly for a phone I have yet to receive. I have been promised a refund, replacement, or resolution multiple times over the past few months, but I am still waiting for something to happen. I even went to the Xfinity store, but they only gave me a phone number to contact. I reached the "department that would handle this problem," but I had to wait over two weeks for them to call me back. When they finally called, the representative told me it was a "courtesy" call to let me know they would close out the ticket because I kept calling about the order. Well, no shit. Anyone would if they have yet to receive something they are paying for. She once again informed me that she was being nice and did not need to call me. I went so far as to cancel my card to avoid making the payment. I will never order anything from this provided ever again.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @ad23.92 I want to get a ticket opened with Xfinity Mobile. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here