U

Sunday, November 19th, 2023 12:36 PM

Closed

Need to port number before new phone arrives

We are switching to xfinity mobile and just placed our order yesterday.  My husband's phone died and his monthly service with our old carrier was due yesterday and we did not pay it. 

I'm trying to figure out a way to transfer/port his number now without the new phone in hand as we won't receive it for a few days.  1)because he needs a phone in that time and 2)because I don't want to pay for service he won't use.  You have to buy 3 months of service minimum with the previous carrier.  

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

10 months ago

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. We appreciate you being a customer with us, and I am sorry to hear about the complications you've experienced with trying to change the phone color on your Mobile order. Xfinity Mobile support on social media is currently limited, and we only have access to help with general questions about pricing, service offers, and basic troubleshooting available on xfinitymobile.com.

For the best assistance, please contact our Xfinity Mobile support center through any of the following methods: 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here