U

Friday, May 24th, 2024 12:39 AM

need help with xfinity mobile refund

We were charged for xfinity mobile.  Xfinity said we can cancel at anytime.  We didn't even use or call on xfinity mobile and they are charging my credit card.  We have spent numerous hours on the phone with Xfinity outsource company, that puts on hold continuously, probably hoping we would hang up.  It's hard to get help from them.  They will not email me or send me anything in writing.  We are on hold off and on for an hour now.  It's so frustrating.  We have asked to speak with the supervisor and we are now waiting.  I give xfinity mobile a zero in effort.  oh and even being a diamond member doesn't help!  What that is good for, I have no idea.  Has anyone gotten help with Xfinity?

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

5 months ago

Hey there user_4g4wji, thank you for taking the time to reach out to our phone team, I'm sorry you haven't gotten the help you need though. I can definitely help you, and would love a chance to turn things around. Although, I would be feeling the same as you if the roles were reversed. To clarify, are you looking to disconnect your Xfinity Mobile service, or have you already disconnected your account? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here