U

Wednesday, January 10th, 2024 5:15 AM

Closed

Need help asap

So recently I've been having problems with my Xfinity bill. First I tried setting up a repayment plan to pay it back monthly. I talked to an assistant and they claimed they set one up for me, but they never did because when I went to pay my bill it wasn't letting me pay it off in monthly Installments and it wanted the full amount at once still and my service was still disconnected. So then I tried talking to someone again and told them the problem and they were very helpful and told me the last person messed it up somehow and they would do it the right way for me. So he asked me to pick a date I wanted to start paying on and said it could be between so many days up to 30 days and I picked only a week from the time we talked. But it turned out I picked the wrong date I get paid on and in turn that made my monthly Installments past due therefore cancelling my repayment plan, I got paid only two days later and I paid the whole monthly Installment but my account was still suspended and turned off my service and cancelled my repayment plan. I've been going through a lot lately financially and being a single mom with four kids so these phones were like a lifeline for me to be able to contact my kids and my parents. It was really an honest mistake when choosing the wrong date. Is there anything that can be done to restore my service so I can get my past due balance paid off and not have it get higher and higher each day that passes? I've tried talking to Xfinity assistant and that didn't work they said they couldn't help me. At this point I'm better off just sending the phones back and cancelling Xfinity all together because it's just becoming more stress than I need nor want at the moment.

Official Employee

• 

743 Messages

8 months ago

Good Morning, @user_p5smyi! I am truly sorry for the experience with getting the Xfinity Mobile concerns with billing resolved. We can certainly dive into this with you, and submit a ticket to ensure one of our Xfinity Mobile experts reach out to you directly. Can you please send us a DM to get started?

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here