U

Monday, August 7th, 2023 6:58 PM

Closed

My reception is so poor at my house in the city that I'm considering a different carrier. I only get one bar outside in my yard sometime 0

My reception is so poor at my house in the city that I'm considering a different carrier. I only get one bar outside in my yard, sometimes no service at all. My neighbors have the same problem and are switching to T-mobile which is on GSM towers. My work phone on Verizon has same issues.

My service was better when I moved in to my house in 1998. I live 5 miles from major downtown city center. Looking for solutions. 

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

@user_4044bb Hello, I'm sorry to learn about the connection issues going on with the phone.

I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.
Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here