U

Monday, October 16th, 2023 6:41 PM

Closed

My order canceled for no reason

On October 12 I ordered an iPhone 15 plus with a trade in of an iPhone 11 for $700.00 trade in credit. On October 15 I received an email saying this order was canceled with no explanation. Today I spent 4 hours talking and texting with support with no answers. First they tell me that they can’t find the order. Then they find it’s pending. Then they say they see it as pending but if I got an email saying it canceled that mean it is canceled. So I need to reorder it. The promotion I used is expired no though so the trade in credit I get is only $140.00 now. So basically I got screwed out of the promotion and my order canceled with no explanation. 4 hours of my day wasted talking with people who couldn’t help me.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I have Issues with Xfinity mobile as well. Their mistake ended up costing me a $830 promotion towards a phone. I spent hours being gaslight about what was going on. They said I would receive an email and a call back about my issue. Today is day 3 I haven’t heard anything. 

2 Messages

Unbelievable they did the same to me. Just giving me then run around. Transferring me from person to person.which none of them knew what to do.

1 Message

9 months ago

Avoid calling verification phone number. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thanks for connecting with us here, @user_76lldf. Sorry to hear about your orders. If we may assist, please send us a Direct Message with your name, address, and the details. We look forward to your message. 

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here