VaBarb1's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, October 21st, 2023 10:31 PM

Closed

My mobile line randomly deactivated

My mobile line ( the primary line of 3 on account) was randomly deactivated.  Was on chat with support for almost 2 hrs.  Chat agent was very nice and doing all that they can but it's still not activated.  He says they did not deactivate it so I must have done it??  I was driving when I lost cell service to my phone. No outstanding balance on account (pd in full each mth). I have not deactivated the line or accessed my account in weeks.  My last activity was  in September upgrading the phone on a different line (iphone 15 purchased via xfinity).  It is unlikely (not impossible) that my PW was  hacked  - its a long complex pw generated by software but I changed it today anyway.  No one else has access to my account.  Order for reactivation has been pending and still not going thru. What is going on??

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

11 months ago

@VaBarb1 So sorry to hear about that and I can understand the frustration. Our team currently doesn't support mobile issues, have you tried to call them and not just chat? Their number is 1 (888) 936-4968 and they should be able to figure this out with you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here