U

Friday, October 20th, 2023 1:22 AM

Closed

my account

I want to make a complaint from the representative Gustabo of Mobile billing and payment, very poor service, all the information he gave me was a lie, which is why today they deactivated the payment arrangement that I had made, of which I do not agree.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for your feedback, @user_44ty61. For us to find out more about your experience and help in any way we can, can you please click the Direct Message icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon, enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat, and provide us with your first/last name and full address, so we may further assist you?

2 Messages

My Name is Daniela Casola Iniesta

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Nice to meet you, Daniela! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here