U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, May 17th, 2023 5:38 PM

Closed

Mobile voicemail assistance

When listening to VM, the audio is broken and can only understand every 3-4 words. I've already reset my phone, which I will not do again. 

Problem Solver

• 

322 Messages

1 year ago

@user_3d5f99 Thanks for reaching out to us, have you reached out to our Xfinity Mobile department over the phone for assistance with your voice mail issue?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJamie​ Yes and they told me to do a factory reset, which I did and not only did it not resolve the issue, it wiped out my entire contact list and most of my pictures. While I do have it backed up, it's a huge inconvenience to sign in, retrieve info and enter it back into my phone. I run a small business and the pictures missing were part of that and they were saved, or so I thought, but they were nowhere. 

So no, they were of no help!

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to do the factory reset. I know how important saved pictures and contacts are as I recently lost everything myself. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, and reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here