U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 2:19 PM

Mobile visa gift card still not received

Hi, 

I ported my number to Xfinity about a year ago and still have not received the visa gift card as promised. I spoke to many representatives who ask me to call 8005263268 but I am unable to even complete the call. I never receive any call back as promised either. 

This has been going on for nearly a year which is ridiculous. If anyone can help me receive this card, I would appreciate it. 

Official Employee

• 

697 Messages

22 days ago

@user_1c092e Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the support needed for your gift card. Our team can create a case to have this investigated further for you. If you still need support, would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityThomasD​ Thanks for replying, I sent the message to support as instructed. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

I haven't heard back from them again. Could you please ask them to get in touch with me to send me the code? @XfinityThomasD 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

11 days ago

No response as yet, poor customer service. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching back out to us @user_1c092e! Due to the number of days that had passed since your previous reply in the original direct message conversation, the conversation was automatically closed. When reaching back out to us a new case was created. We can certainly continue where we left off. I have gone ahead and replied to your most recent direct message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here