U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 2:19 PM

Closed

Mobile visa gift card still not received

Hi, 

I ported my number to Xfinity about a year ago and still have not received the visa gift card as promised. I spoke to many representatives who ask me to call 8005263268 but I am unable to even complete the call. I never receive any call back as promised either. 

This has been going on for nearly a year which is ridiculous. If anyone can help me receive this card, I would appreciate it. 

Official Employee

• 

710 Messages

1 month ago

@user_1c092e Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the support needed for your gift card. Our team can create a case to have this investigated further for you. If you still need support, would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityThomasD​ Thanks for replying, I sent the message to support as instructed. Please let me know if you haven't received it.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

I haven't heard back from them again. Could you please ask them to get in touch with me to send me the code? @XfinityThomasD 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

20 days ago

No response as yet, poor customer service. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching back out to us @user_1c092e! Due to the number of days that had passed since your previous reply in the original direct message conversation, the conversation was automatically closed. When reaching back out to us a new case was created. We can certainly continue where we left off. I have gone ahead and replied to your most recent direct message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

7 days ago

@user_1c092e  Thanks again for reaching out! I'm glad we were able to get you in touch with the Xfinity Mobile Team to have your concern resolved. Take care! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here