U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, May 24th, 2023 6:33 AM

Closed

Mobile Visa Card NEVER get received

In Sep 2022, I transferred to Xfinity Mobile with two lines and was told by the agent that I would receive two $200 Visa Cards for making the switch to Xfinity. However, even till now I haven't received them.

What is more ridiculous, I've called Xfinity and chatted with many agents multiple times in different sessions and they all gave me the same reply. The reply was that "everything is very good and you should receive the incentive in 5 to 7 business days." BUT WHERE ARE THE PREPAID VISA CARDS AT?

I'm very sad and angry about what the service Xfinity provides especially regarding customer services. They are brushing off customers all the time and don't give the exact answer people want. Their agents always rushed the calls/chats and don't help at all. I can give a specific example. Last time I talked with one agent whose name is [Edit: Personal Information]. I brought this problem to [Edit: Personal Information] and he looked very helpful. He said everything is good, don't worry, I've escalated this, you'll expect this incentive in a week, TRUST ME. I've asked the agent many times and brought up my concerns but [Edit: Personal Information] told me to TRUST him that I would get my incentive in a short time. BUT WHERE ARE THE PREPAID VISA CARDS AT?

I've been pretty annoyed by this and considered posting my experience to more audience in social media. I want to share with the public about how they perform and what their behaviors are. I've been a Xfinity customer but they are not able to help customers at all.

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

1 year ago

@user_85c103 Thank you for reaching out on the awesome Xfinity forums. We have both employees and great customers here to help.

I can see how frustrating the process of receiving your prepaid card has been for you. Have you been able to check our Xfinity Incentive Tracker website to check on the status?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I certainly have checked that website multiple times and it said no record found ever, while all the agents told me the record was there and everything was good.

Problem Solver

• 

785 Messages

I see. You may need to reach back out to our Xfinity Mobile team as they may have a different link that is needed to track their incentives. 

You may reach our super smart Xfinity Mobile team directly for the best assistance using any of the below methods.

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityTimothyA​ I reached, but they told me the same thing I mentioned before again which I don't think it would work as expected. I want to know if you could give any help at this moment.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

1 year ago

@user_85c103 

At any time during the 90 day probation period did you make any changes to your mobile plan?  If you did then it would negate any incentive that you might receive.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@Again​ I didn't. I followed their policy and confirmed with agents many times.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here