U

Saturday, December 9th, 2023 4:01 PM

Closed

Mobile upgrade

I have been with Xfinity Mobile since 2006.  Xfinity cable even longer.  I have 2 paid in full phone lines, one with 4 payments remaining and one watch which was purchased and added to my account.  For a total Four lines. Two lines are unlimited data and one line by the gig.  The fourth line is a watch connected to an existing phone line. I was told the following below via Chat 

Unfortunately you do not qualify You may chat back with us after 20-25 days to check for the credit limit.

I get your point and where you are coming from, I wish I could do this for you however, it depends on the credit limit on your account .

However this is on the website regarding upgrading: Upgrades available after 12 months on eligible devices or 50% of your current device has been paid.

Fees apply for upgrades.

Upgrade fee is waived if you're enrolled in the xfinity Mobile Protection Plan.

Nothing about credit limit on account.  Keep in mind payment are automatically withdrawn every month   

Visitor

• 

19 Messages

10 months ago

I was told when I signed up for XM that I would be able to upgrade after 12 months or 50% paid off as well. Guess who is now being told they also can't upgrade? Well....unless I want to pay full price. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @Jadusica. I am sorry to hear of that experience. For any questions on your Mobile options you can reach out to the Mobile experts team at the https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile site. You can also text or call them at the 888-936-4968 number. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

946 Messages

10 months ago

Hi there @user_gwufb9 ! Thanks for reaching out on the Community Forum about your Mobile upgrade issue. Have you been able to reach anyone to clarify eligibility? The ways to get in contact with our XFINITY Mobile partners are as follows:

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here