user_yt40pq's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 26th, 2023 12:07 AM

Closed

Mobile Upgrade Activation problem

I upgraded 2 lines. It  received the 2 iPhone 14 plus’ in 2 separate boxes. There was no indication which phone was for which line. I did the first transfer. But the phone number wouldn’t port over. I contacted your agent and she determined the new phone that I used to transfer my line t was specifically for the other line. The agent took the IMEI numbers and swapped them and said it would take 24 hours to take affect. It’s been 24 hours and the problem still exists! Please help with this.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you, @user_yt40pq for taking time out of your day to provide your feedback. Congratulations on your two new phones! I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an Xfinity Mobile expert to help get your phone number port resolved and sorted out with both lines. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account-specific requests over this platform. Have you tried all methods to contact our Xfinity Mobile team including calling and texting 888-936-4968, or reaching out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here