U

Sunday, October 8th, 2023 4:33 AM

Closed

Mobile Reward Issue

Today I tried to add 2 line and purchase 2 iPhone 15 Pro Max with my reward code and I was extremely disappointed that I was not able to do so. The systems did not allow me to order both phones at the same time because they are in back order and so it only let me use the promo code on the 1st phone and not the 2nd phone. I contact customer service both by chat and phone and no one could assist me in correcting that issue which was not my fault. So I ended up canceling and not getting anything. I am very upset and disappointed at this. Who can I speak to so that I can order 2 line, 2 phones and use my promotion correctly? 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hi there @user_1ontwl. We have your direct message and will continue to assist you privately. Please be reminded that sending unsolicited Direct Message to an Official Employee of the Xfinity Community Forum, is a violation of Forums Guidelines. In the future we ask that you pleas find the most appropriate public board for your question type and post it there. If needed, we may invite you to send us a Direct message. 

2 Messages

I apologize, but thank you so much for your response. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

11 months ago

Hello, @user_1ontwl We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your Xfinity Rewards Mobile promotion issue. We are glad we were able to resolve your issue. Never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs! 

1 Message

11 months ago

I am having a similar issue, but I was told to order the phone without it and the credit would be applied afterwards. I have a case number opened, but has been unanswered for 3 weeks. I was told I would have a response in in 48 hours. I still do not see the appropriate credit on my account. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@loosenchaulk Thank you for reaching out. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a Secure Online Chat. (https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here