T

Monday, July 24th, 2023 6:48 PM

Closed

Mobile Port [Edited]service,Wi-Fi issues,[Edited]CustomerService, NEED SUPERVISOR NOW

So I’ve been on the phone numerous times with people and ticket after ticket to get something done about my terrible Wi-Fi.   The 4th tech came by a while ago and said the wiring in the attic was old and needed replacing but just left. The rep said that he could have done it and should have. I mentioned that I’m not getting what I’m paying for since the beginning. I also signed up for mobile in May and when I ported 2 lines, I I found later than I could have received 2 phones because I ported. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]! Visa gift cards. Was told I’d get them within a few weeks not 3months! [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. Now I have [Edited: "Language"] cell service can’t get my cell service anywhere! Not getting internet, unable to receive messages and calls because signal fails on top of the Wi-Fi issue and honestly wish I had stayed with T-Mobile and that says a lot.I was given a ticket number and told I’d get a call from a supervisor as it was escalated but I never did. If I don’t get something resolved today I’m going to have to go somewhere else and blast this everywhere I possibly can. Ticket# [Edited; "Personal Information"]

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @TheCureWithinU, and thank you for your feedback. This is not the experience we want for anyone, and we appreciate the opportunity to assist. Could you please send our team a direct message, so we can work together toward a resolution?
To send a direct message: 
 • Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
 • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
 • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 
To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder's name (if different), and the service address. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here