U

Saturday, September 16th, 2023 9:46 PM

Closed

Mobile phone

Hi my name is Quovardis, I added a mobile phone account;) in May2023, It was supposed to be delivered with a signature. Fed Ex left an empty brown box on my porch. I proceeded to open the box that was stuffed with paper and no phone. I finally spoke with someone was. Later. Janelle, she stated to.me to get a police report and email it to you all. and send a pick of the empty box which, I did. No response just continually trying debit my account and I don't have a phone.  It's getting g to the point . I want to get a lawyer. Customer Service  the Assistant they all aren't helpful even the store isn't helpful they want your money but do not do what is required or provide the services that's needed to their customers. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_11fbba! Thank you for completing the Police report and sending the pictures. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved.  Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1-888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here