U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, June 25th, 2023 4:33 AM

Closed

Mobile Device Promotional Credit Never Applied as Promised During Signup

I switched to Xfinity Mobile from T-mobile. I  purchased 2 phones because Xfinity offered me a $500 promo device credit on each phone over 24 months.

One of the phones on our line never received the $500 credit. I have spoken to Tier 2 Advanced Support three times over the past two months. Each person claims to be chatting with Tier 3 to help solve the issue and assures me the issue will be escalated and resolved and on one occasion, that a Supervisor would call me with 24-48 hours to resolve the issue.

And I called this number 1 (888) 936-4968, Daily I spent  2 hours from last two months, every time I am explaining the issue each and every person.

Are our accounts not being documented and why have I not received my credit.

They Created 2 ECM tickets ([Edited: "Personal Information"] & [Edited: "Personal Information"]) what is the use of this tickets I don't know.

I am really frustrated.

Can someone please advise me on what to do?

Official Employee

• 

282 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out to our Xfinity Forums. I appreciate all the information you have provided, and definitely want to help see what the next steps are with those ECM tickets.

To ensure I'm looking at the correct information could you please send a DM with the following information: 

To send a direct message: 

• From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), your full address, and the ECM ticket numbers that were created for you.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityXanadu​  hello  I am unable to connect with the link 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Oh no! Thank you for letting us know @user_132006. To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

I am having same issue with promotion offer of $400 off not being honored on Iphone 14 pro. Its been 10 months for me since Iphone 14 pro was purchased. Did you get any solution?

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_04ac6d Hello, I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.
Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here