U

Wednesday, November 1st, 2023 12:18 PM

Closed

Mobile data has not worked but 6 months out of a year

I've just about had enough of xfinity. I've got a samsung 21 ultra that I had 4 new sim cards for I've reset network settings over a100 times I've been on phone with xfinity for days at a time this past year. My other cell on my service works fine and it's a samsung flip 4. The last time data went out I was on the phone for a week in Aug it worked until a week ago again. I'm tired of paying for cell service that don't work and you call xfinity and the people don't no how to fix it.  I'm fixing to go to another cell service

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

11 months ago

Hi @user_kmdlj7 Thank you for reaching out. I complete understand where you're coming from. Having issues with your phone for such a long time can be frustrating. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions you can always contact our awesome Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a  Secure Online Chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile. Have you had the opportunity to call them today?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here