U

Friday, October 6th, 2023 4:16 PM

Closed

Mobile Carrier Transfer

I started the process to transfer my second line on 10/4, at around 10pm. It is now October 6th, 9am, and I still have not received a complete carrier transfer from Verizon to xfinity. I called Verizon multiple times and they assured me that the phone number has been released. I called xfinity 6 times and a representative confirmed that the phone number has been released and is waiting in the "WPC" to be released. Every time I speak to an xfinity representative they keep pushing the timetable up 5-8 hours, one of them said 24-48 hours of wait time. When I transferred my first line a few weeks ago, it took me only 15 minutes. This is absolutely ridiculous and a horrific experience. I am still waiting to have this resolved. Please help! 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media. 

We have a specialized team of experts that are able to assist our Xfinity Mobile customers. That team can be reached at 1 (888) 936-4968 via text message and over the phone. If you'd rather chat with a Mobile expert online, that can be done through this link comca.st/3G78PAk. We know our customers are the best part of Xfinity and appreciate you taking the time to give us the opportunity to help.

Here's a link to our Xfinity Mobile website https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support.

While we're checking on your account, are your other Xfinity services working all right for you? Do you have any other concerns I can help with?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here