U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, June 4th, 2023 4:38 PM

Closed

Missing trade in 2023

I traded in my phone Feb 2023 via the shipping label xfinity provided I talk to many reps via chat and voice even has stalk to supervisor (who lies to me) still no billing credit for my promotion. This must be scam.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

They have my phone hostage too, since February 20th.  I am ready to take them to court over it.  They received it, but haven't applied my credit either.  

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@nikkik720​ That's what I am thinking . 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_a6a9af​ I am filing with the court today, I think the address I need to use is 1701 John F Kennedy Blvd, ATTN: Legal Department, Philadelphia, PA 19103.  I am hoping that's correct. Good luck to you, I posted in the form this morning asking if anyone else has taken them to court. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey there, we don't handle Xfinity Mobile billing here on the forums, we only handle residential services. You would need to contact them directly.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@user_a6a9af​ I wanted to let you know, my case was finally escalated, and I received a call from someone yesterday.  I received an email today stating my trade-in was accepted.  If you haven't gotten that far, call back customer service and tell them they need to escalate it!! Give them your USPS tracking number, offer number, everything - hopefully they'll get you taken care of. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

I called had mine escalated today. We shall see what happens.I will up date if anything happens, I have no faith that anything will come of it.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

My issue has been resolved.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here