U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 10:38 PM

Closed

Missing rewards

I claimed the $100 rewards through xfinity for purchasing a new iPhone in March and never received it. Ive called and keep getting the run around. The last rep said since I changed my xfinity service I need to wait another 90 days. My Service did not change, I only got new equipment. I’m not a new customer. I’ve been with xfinity over 15 years and starting to getting very irritated. Couldn’t get a manager on the phone to help and even the local store couldn’t help. They sent an escalated ticket and it was closed without anyone contacting me and letting me know the resolution. Now I’m seeing a new $100 visa reward on the incentive tracker for September phone purchase you are offering now. Wth! I did not claim a new reward! This is my reward from march and phone purchase is March. Does anyone know how to do their jobs? Send me my money! 

Official Employee

• 

737 Messages

1 year ago

@user_0de9cd Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Xfinity chat is not a real person and useless. Been there done that even went to the local store with no help. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here