U

Tuesday, August 8th, 2023 7:44 PM

Closed

Managment contact info

Looking for a direct phone number and or email to manager/supervisor for xfinity. Any help would be amazing. Thanks

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

1 year ago

Looking for a direct phone number and or email to manager/supervisor for xfinity. ...

They have very high barriers to protect such people from us grubby PITA customers. But if an employee doesn't respond to your message here, you might check out https://www.xfinity.com/hub/customer-experience/xfinity-customer-care-update and give the "Send Tom Feedback" feedback form at https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form a try. Be aware that responses from that office vary from extremely helpful to nonsensical.

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

1 year ago

Good afternoon. We'd be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may be having. Can you provide us some more details? Thanks!

1 Message

I am writing to formally express my dissatisfaction with the service I received from your staff on multiple occasions and the issues I encountered with my Wi-Fi service.

Initially, my request was to have my Wi-Fi network split into two separate bands: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz. This request led to several disappointing interactions with your team. On January 13th, 2024,a staff member misled me by suggesting an unnecessary upgrade to my plan, falsely claiming the price would remain unchanged. In reality, this new plan was $40 more expensive. Additionally, the employee falsely assured me that a technical visit had been scheduled to address my issue, which was not the case.

On January 15th, I experienced further frustration with another representative who lacked professionalism and did not know how to assist with my request. This interaction only added to my growing concerns about the competency and training of your staff.

Thankfully, a representative I contacted on the morning of January 14th efficiently directed your technical department to perform the band split (Split Bands), which was successfully completed. This efficient service starkly contrasted with the other interactions, highlighting inconsistency and a lack of knowledge among your team members.

Moreover, your online systems have been problematic. I have found my admin tool lacks the necessary permissions to make changes, and any attempts to save modifications on the Xfinity official website were unsuccessful. This has significantly hampered my user experience.

Given these experiences, I request the following actions to be taken:

1. Immediate and appropriate training for your staff to ensure they can provide accurate and helpful information to customers.
  2. A comprehensive review of your online systems to improve functionality and user accessibility.
  3. Adequate compensation for the misinformation and inconvenience caused, particularly concerning the misleading plan upgrade and poor customer service.

I expect a higher standard of service from your company. Your prompt attention to these matters is crucial to restore my confidence in your services. I look forward to a swift response and a satisfactory resolution to these issues.

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

I'm glad you finally got the resolution you were seeking, but does this have anything to do with Xfinity Mobile phone service?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here