U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 29th, 2023 9:09 PM

Closed

making a complaint

Lost my phone, filed a claim, paid 280$ for replacement phone, was told that i could go in the store to get the replacement phone, explained what i can into xfinity store (worst store ever), thinking im leaving with a replacement phone, but instead of getting a phone i charged for 416$ and change and can not be refunded for i did not authorize. if i did not give consent to charge my card, i asked if the charges could be reversed, the agent told me no, im sorry, i didnt know what you wanted, but charges cant be reversed, so i called to get refund and here we go.. i literally spent 700$ and the only charge i applied was the 280$. why cant i get my money back, so its an fraudulent charge, been calling to Xfinity customer service, they tell me everything instead of giving me my money. i get sent here and there. i called a lawyer to see what i need to do. i was not paying my phone off i just wanted to a replacement phone, why would i pay the phone off when i paid for a replacement phone. can i get my money back

Official Employee

• 

974 Messages

1 year ago

Hi there, @user_8bd854, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our Xfinity Forums. I am sad to hear of your recent experience with getting a replacement phone. I can certainly understand how frustrating this situation has become. 

Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried reaching out to both our Xfinity Mobile phone support team by calling or texting 888-936-4968, and reached out to our secure online chat?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here