U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 4th, 2023 1:13 PM

Closed

Lost phones

I recently purchased 2 iPhone 14 Max Pro thru Xfinity Mobile. The delivery service "FedEx" Lost my package. For going on 3 weeks now, all Xfinity Mobile Customer service reps have done was give me the run around. I finally got my $350 deposit back from them with the help of a LIVE Xfinity Mobile representative at a local Xfinity Store here where I live. Now Xfinity Mobile REFUSES to remove the two devices off of my account so I can re-order the phones. I have sent over all case numbers, emails, verbal communication with FedEx stating "THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOST PACKAGE". I also have recordings of the Xfinity customers service representative stating they will not remove these products. I am LOST CONFUSED AND BEWILDERED on my next moves. I want to repurchase the two phone at a local store but I am unable because of Xfinity Mobile Customer service reps. And they are trying to charge my card for phones that NEVER arrived. PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_81ec99 this is a very tough scenario to learn about. I realize your experience has been far less than ideal, so thanks for sharing. Are you able to let us know if you have called and chatted with our Xfinity Mobile team already? The reason why I ask is because we are currently not fully equipped to support Xfinity Mobile over forums. But we can collaborate with the right contacts if you have already used both forms of support. 

Xfinity Mobile can be reached by calling or texting 888-936-4968 and this is the chat link. xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here