N

Sunday, August 6th, 2023 1:55 PM

Closed

Lost phone Xfinity nor FedEx has any information on tracking my device

On August 3 I placed the order for pixel seven Pro in Hazel 128 GB customer service representative told me that I was able to purchase this device online and pick it up in a store the nearest Xfinity store to my location. After giving him my card information to process this order. I went ahead and went to the Xfinity store that we agreed to pick this device up as I talk to the representatives in the store they informed me that no such transaction can be done. I can’t order a phone through a representative online and come to the store to pick it up the same day she advised me that I would have to call customer support again to get a refund or a credit back to my account and then placed the order in the store so I can get my device. incredibly frustrated I called back Xfinity mobile to try to get that credit on my account got through two supervisors and only one of them claimed that they had my debit card number and was going to credit the deposit back into my account. It should take 15 to 20 minutes for this process it’s been a couple days, and I still have not received any credit back to my account. on August 4 I called customer support again because I got an email from Xfinity saying that my phone line is active and my phone has been delivered. Check my apartment front door back door side door, run the neighbors doorbell. Nobody has my package at this building, I take the tracking number over to fedex.com they have no information on this package. It is still in Tennessee apparently with only a shipping label created. Why does Xfinity say that my package has been delivered and FedEx says no updates to your package. We don’t have any information for you at this time. now because of misinformation from one of your representatives. I am now out of $187.33. I don’t even have the device that you guys promised me I can’t get a return I can’t get a credit what is going on I do not believe that you guys cannot credit my account on the same day when we have other companies like Amazon for instance that gives you a tremendous 30 day grace period. Where they would refund your account almost immediately if your package is lost and or stolen or if you have not received it this is absolutely unacceptable.

Official Employee

• 

748 Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @Notimportant1! I am very sorry to about the experience with getting your new Xfinity Mobile device ordered and pickedup/delivered. We would be happy look into this for you fully, and ensure it is resovled with the device and credit. Can you please send us a DM?

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here