U

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Monday, May 22nd, 2023 9:52 PM

Closed

Lost iphone visual voicemail

I will start a class action suit against these deceitful obstructionists who know that losing visual voicemail is an ISSUE and know the solution yet will assign subpar level techhy to waste your time on the phone in hopes you will go away. 

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

posted with BBB, Yelp and the FCC

Contributor

• 

234 Messages

Hello, thank you for taking the time to reach out and express your concerns. I understand you are having some issues with your iPhone features, and it would be my pleasure to help in any way I can. First, we need to get you in contact with the correct department. And from there, they will be able to address everything for you. Did you buy this iPhone through our Xfinity Mobile department, and a mobile customer?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Spent 4-hours one day with 2 techs and was glad handled consistently with useless anecdotes: update ios; reset network; deleted any previous voicemails; blah-freakin’ blah. Was issued an upgraded ticket # last week and crickets. Am losing voicemails when my phone is off. This is archaic snd resolvable but clearly not by the snake oil comcast unreliable overseas neophytes. The solution IS to remove snd reinstall the visual voicemail program. This occurred only because I was dumb enough to believe the salesman that the process would be seamless and easy. NOT THE CASE!! Switchovers beware. This IS a common issue!

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

You might have too many unopened visual voicemail? Open each and let them fully transcribe, one at a time. 

Next, call your voicemail and clear out all new or saved voicemails that didn’t get deleted from the server for whatever reason. There is a limit. 

Cellular data must be turned on. 

Good Luck

(edited)

Visitor

• 

18 Messages

@DaveO3​ 

Not the problem. Tested that iterations ago.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here