Richard_c's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 20th, 2021 4:49 AM

Closed

Lost giftcard

I got a giftcard recently for trading in my phone I haven't spent anything on it is there a way to get it reissued? 

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

3 years ago

@Richard_costelow

Hi there! We do offer a way to have the card re-issued if it qualifies. Please visit Xfinity Mobile Support Page for contact information. Our mobile team will be able to open a ticket for you to look into getting the Prepaid Visa Card reissued. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I lost my gift card and looked everywhere for it..100.00 card..i get it reisdued?I will need to call because I could not find on line how to talk to someone to get the card reissued

Official Employee

• 

330 Messages

Hello user_e966a6 We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today. I know how important it is to ensure you are able to get the card replaced and start utilizing your gift card balance. You can contact our Incentive Tracker team at 1-800-526-3268 Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM ET. They'll be able to issue a replacement over the phone. Once you new card has been issued, you can track it here. Please let us know if you need help with anything else. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have tried numerous times with leaving messages, calling, waiting for someone to call me back from the rewards department, and have gotten absolutely no where with replacing 2 of my lost prepaid gift cards. I'm honestly fed up with this and don't understand why it is so difficult to get in touch with someone *ANYONE* from the rewards department.

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

Hi, @USER_J_A-11! I'm sorry to hear you've had a difficult time getting in touch for assistance with the gift card. Was the gift card issued for Xfinity Mobile services or residential services?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityBiancaB@XfinityBiancaB​ Hi There. It was a promo of a $50 and $300 gift reward card/Prepaid Visa Card that I got from switching to Xfinity Mobile. Is there any way you can have a representative from the rewards dept call me? [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Gotcha! Thank you for letting us know this is for your mobile services. We do have multiple options on how you can reach out to our amazing Xfinity Mobile experts. Unfortunately, we don't have a way to request for them to give you a call back. Here are the options to reach someone:

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here