C

Monday, September 2nd, 2024 7:33 PM

Line wants transfered into his own account

Hello, 

Awhile back one of my users had an xfinity account but transferred his line to my account. This process took hours and we got transferred multiple times untill someone could assist.

This line now has his own internet with Xfinity and wants his line removed from my account and added to his own with xfinity. I do not want to call customer service for hours to get this taken care of.

Can a representative who can actually take care of this request call me to get this line removed and set up with his own account with xfinity? I can have this person on the call with me to complete this.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach our through our Xfinity Forums for help with transferring the Xfinity Mobile line. 

Please check out our requirements for both accounts here: 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/transfer-swap-numbers-between-accounts

To get started, chat with us, call 1-888-936-4968 or visit an Xfinity Retail Store when both account holders or a Primary user or Manager from both accounts are available.

During the transfer process, we’ll send a notification with the line transfer PIN to the Xfinity Mobile account that currently holds the line being transferred.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here