U

Saturday, January 6th, 2024 10:41 PM

Closed

Line disappeared from account and nothing is being done for over a month

Hello,

I have two lines on my Xfinity Mobile account. A couple month ago, I realized that one of the line disappeared from my account (!). Nowhere to be seen, only one line is listed on the account. Bear in mind I did not cancel anything. Over a month ago, I raised two tickets to have the number reinstated on my account and the phone, a pixel 7 purchase through xfinity mobile, back on my account.

I suffer intermittent disconnections, and I can't even solve my problem since I can change my phone or sim card. I can't even switch carrier since my phone is not on the account. I need my phone number active to connect to my work vpn, and other website for 2 factors authentication. It has been over a month since the tickets were raised!! Nothing is being done and it is beyond frustrating.

Ticket numbers :

SR019389954

ECM0005170650

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

9 months ago

@user_7ut3qq Hello, thanks for the post. I'm very sorry about this. Based on the ticket information, this issue should have been resolved. I would like to take a closer look. Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here