U

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

Monday, December 26th, 2022 8:58 PM

Closed

LG X not connecting to internet on WiFI

Hello, my husband’s LG X does not connect to web pages even though it is connected to our WiFi (and I can work over Wi-Fi with my phone so we know that the Wi-Fi  is not the issue). Sometimes he can eventually get it to connect by restarting the phone or turning airplane mode on/off, but that is a pain and doesn’t always work. Has anyone else had this problem and what can we do to fix it? When he tries to go to a webpage it will be blank or say “cannot connect to server.”

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

2 years ago

Hello there @user_fde444 and thank you for bringing this concern regarding accessing your home Wifi network on the LG X device to our attention here at the Xfinity Community Forum. I appreciate you letting us know that you have tested that you are able to access the home network on other mobile devices also. As this seems to be a problem specifically with the LG device, have you had a chance to reach out to the manufacturer yet support as well?

Visitor

• 

22 Messages

@XfinityShaina​ thank you Shaina for your reply. We purchased this phone from Xfinity Mobile when we transferred our cell service from Verizon a few years ago. Do you have a contact for the manufacturer?  If you have a way to contact LG I would be happy to, or if anyone else has similar problems they have overcome with the LG X it would be great to hear what they did. 

Problem Solver

• 

788 Messages

My apologies I do not have contact information Do you still have the manual for the device potentially? You may find contact information there. I do know that one of my Samsung devices had a similar issue and I was able to find their contact information through an internet search and I found the manufacturer to be extremely helpful in resolving my issue.

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here