U

Thursday, October 12th, 2023 3:55 PM

Closed

Lack of communication and a few dishonest representative

I feel that Xfinity mobile needs to have better communication between the supervisors the supervisors employees their coworkers and XFinity mobile needs to have better communication with the customer. I feel that a few Representatives or in a rush to give me a promotion without giving me the ends and outs. I was given falsified information about a price of a phone and then was told that they activated the service of that phone of which I've never taken the SIM card out of the new phone nor did I take the Samsung Galaxy flip-five out of the box so how could they have activated it. I feel that some of the representatives there not on purpose but do not know what they are doing so I feel there should be better communication and to please be transparent with the prices and tell me if I need to trade the phone to get to promotion in which promotions to where I don't have to trade in the phone on certain promotions or do I need to trade it in. So that this won't happen to somebody else. I give Xfinity mobile a four-star rating I'd say they did the job but it took me several supervisors and several ambassadors of Xfinity mobile to find a mistaken correct the mistake. No anger intended at all! And I've been with Continental cablevision since I was 21 years old of age in my parents home and then when I moved out of the home I started paying them my own bills at the age of 22 in the year 1996 and then y'all switch to Media One and then Comcast and then Xfinity!! I wonder what the new name was going to be next?? lol you never know. The cable company for years and years don't want to leave but I just feel that there should be better communications between Comcast Xfinity Xfinity mobile and the buyer the customer.. if it wasn't for us y'all wouldn't be in business. Because it would be no Continental cablevision mediaone Comcast or Xfinity or Xfinity mobile.. it would have gone under without customers like us.. so all I ask is please let us have her dignity tree this with respect please don't insult to our intelligence check it out if there's a mistake please fix it don't give us a hard time.. thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

747 Messages

11 months ago

Good Morning @user_rzntad . I do apologize about your experience with the Xfinity Mobile services and getting everything resolved. We would be happy to dig into things further with you, and ensure everything with the phones is resolved. Please send us a DM to get started. 

Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?
~~~~
To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here