U

Thursday, November 16th, 2023 3:28 AM

Closed

Keeps losing service, bad signal and showing SOS from time to time

Both me and my husband switched from ATT to Xfinity and we experienced following:

1) Lost signal from time to time. Sometimes I even lost signal during a phone call while driving on the most busy highway in Houston. 

2) After losing signal, the phone does not pick up signal on its own, we have to turn off the phone and turn it back on. We are using iphone 13 pro max. 

3) 5G is extremely slow in downtown Houston. It takes 1 minute to open google.com. And I have enough 5G mobile data.

I never expeirence such back signal while using ATT and kind of regertging swiching to Xfinity. Kind of unaccpetable.  

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

10 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us @User2023! This is far from the experience we want you to have. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

Have you tried calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here