U

Friday, January 26th, 2024 8:34 PM

Closed

Keep getting cancelled cases with no resolve and they totally messed up my account so I can't use it.

I just got a new iPhone to add to my account and it was financed through Xfinity. I ported my old phone number to a different carrier and so there was problems activating the phone I just purchased through Xfinity. The chat activated my financed phone as a BYOP which created 2 phones and 2 lines of service which were actually the SAME phone. I had one of the clone lines discontinued. When I contacted Xfinity again about the issue, They wanted to clone my phone yet again! As of today I have a brick of a new phone because it cannot be activated. I asked if I could just return the phone and cancel all my Xfinity Mobile and was given a support ticket and told I would get a shipping label sent to my email. Within 5 minutes I get a text saying my case has been closed. I tried to call and talk to a supervisor, but they disconnected me again. At this point I think my only recourse is legal action because I am being charged for a phone that. does not work. This is infuriating and I have wasted countless hours on this!

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

8 months ago

@user_30rp7q Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here