U

Sunday, September 1st, 2024 12:00 PM

Keep getting billed even after mobile service was cancelled

I disconnected mobile service on 6/29 and I keep getting billed. I cannot turn off auto-pay because the app says it needs a form of payment for my mobile services, which I don’t have. I can’t reach anyone on the phones and the chat agent said I shouldn’t be getting charged and yet I was again. I can’t even direct message support in the Xfinity app because I do not have an active account. I will be filing a complaint with the FTC, Attorney Generals Office in my state and the BBB. This is unacceptable. 

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

1 month ago

Hello, @user_igrvsq 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here