U

Friday, December 15th, 2023 12:34 AM

Closed

Issue with Xfinity reward $830 off iphone

Hi, I received multiple emails about having a reward to get $830 off while buying new iPhone pro. It was clearly mentioned no trade in was required to avail it. Only a promo code would be needed. I tried to order it online but it said back order or something. So I called customer service and provided the promo code. The CS lady processed the order. I received the phone and activated it but I did not receive the 830 discount in two consecutive bills. I called customer service multiple times and they created ticket after ticket but so far no communication on those tickets. I am feeling like being tricked to buy a new phone and switching services. This is really frustrating. I am loosing patience and trust in Xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

9 months ago

@user_tfe84f Thanks for posting in the community! Having no follow ups can be concerning, but I'm sure it will be resolved successfully. We have access to residential services here in the forums, while the mobile agents are reached by phone and live chat securely.  For security with Xfinity Mobile accounts and devices, please call or text 1 (888) 936-4968 to reach our secure Mobile team. You can also chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile, where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here