B

Thursday, March 7th, 2024 3:15 AM

Closed

issue with 600 dollar promo credit and order via chat support that wasted my promo code diamond member

so Saturday 3/2/24 I talked to at least 4 difference reps via chat as well as placed an order for a new iPhone 15 pro max and she noticed I was a diamond member and somehow had given me the ultimate plus for the welcome price since y'all currently had no promos on the iPhone 15 or so i was told and the other couldn't be confirmed via id verification had to talk to two more reps and the third assuring me the id verification had passed and the order was in processing and i should get an email later that day/night as well as it should arrive around Tuesday 3/5/24. The next day (Sunday 3/3/24) I wake up and go open my shop and notice there's no email so  contact y'all again was told order would have to be canceled and reordered to verification issues. so I asked about the promo code before agreeing to cancel order and was assured it would be usable still since it hadn't actually been used. spend about 7 hours this day and another 4 Saturday. and then went into store before the closed on Sunday and was told it may take 24 hours for code to become available again and there was an issue with my name on account. Go back Tuesday only to find out code can no longer be used has been redeemed already. So Basically you don't want my service even though I've had internet with you since i was 16 and i'm about to turn 37. Its fine Verizon may be more expensive but I'm positive i wont spend a week trying to get a new phone and line set up since my old phone got destroyed on the 19th in an accident. Oh yeah Ive also contacted multiple service reps about getting a new promo code for me but have yet to hear back. was given a number by one rep to verify my id and it was a number that didn't accept incoming calls. As well as multiple things certain  reps just out right lied about like the one who canceled the order and was replacing it and getting approval from her sup and then transferred me to someone who had no idea what was going on saw the order canceled but no new order. like y'all need to fire some no a lot of people. ridiculous I cant simply get a new promo code for any iphone 15 model when adding new line but guess yall are just trying to screw over as many people until it ends on the 21st and then start helping, HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING 

Official Employee

• 

472 Messages

6 months ago

Good evening @Belelith. We're very sorry to hear about your experience trying to get a new phone and phone line. 

Please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address, and we'll look into what options we have available for you.

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

6 months ago

Similar experience with Xfinity Mobile, they sent me notice that I could get $600

off a iPhone 15, when I tried to order they said they could not find the promo for my account, then they found but could not activate it. I spent 4 days and at least 8 hours on the phone calls. I also am  a Diamond customer. 

Then a phone rep took the order, said he activated the $600 off and were shipping me the phone. I never recd the confirmation email, so Ia called and was told the order was activated, but no discount, they were charging me the full $829 for the phone. The order taker had just pt completely lied to me. I told them to cancel the order. Horrible experience.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_a1ls47 Good morning! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with our Community Forums Team. We appreciate your loyalty over the years, and want to turn your experience around. To get started, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the name on your account, the service address, and the mobile numbers associated with your account? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here