D-man's profile

Contributor

• 

128 Messages

Monday, March 13th, 2023 5:25 PM

Closed

Is Visual Voicemail supposed to work anymore on Samsung phones?

​I kind of forgot about this because I used to have it on my old Samsung phone several years ago then it just seemed to go away and not work on my S21 the past couple years.  Doing a search, I can't seem to find any updated info on this.  Is visual voicemail supposed to work now on Samsung phones (I have a S23+ now)?  If so, what steps need to be taken to use it?​  I downloaded the Xfinity Visual Voicemail app and installed it and it says it is not compatible with this phone and to use the one that came preinstalled.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello and thank you for creating a post with these concerns. For further assistance please reach out directly to Xfinity Mobile team. The expert mobile team can be reached at 1-888-936-4968. They are available 24 hours/day, seven days/week. You can also reach out using this link https://comca.st/3CKnZdO. Scroll down to the bottom of the support page and click "Ask Xfinity". If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

3 Messages

1 year ago

Did you get this resolved?  I'm having the same issue with an S23 Ultra

3 Messages

1 year ago

Did you get this resolved?  I'm having the same issue with an S23 Ultra

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

1 year ago

Xfinity Visual Voicemail is working fine on my Galaxy S22, including transcription. It took some effort to make it work properly, and I've posted about this a few times before. On my pone the installed current version was not working properly. I uninstalled it then reinstalled a prior version (2.9.0.007) obtained from an APK repository and confirmed it was working. I then triggered an update to current version 2.10.0.006 and confirmed it is still working properly. I then repeated on my wife's S22 with the same results. I do not know whether this will also work on the S23, but it is worth a shot.

Dan

3 Messages

@requa​ Thank you!  I will see if I can do the same

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here