U

7 Messages

Saturday, October 21st, 2023 7:12 PM

Closed

Iphone 15 return and being charged fully

I got $785 charged after returning the iPhone 15. I am their customer for a long time. This is frustrating. Call customer service and he contact warehouse. He told me the device is damaged and described the damage like screen cracked and button damaged in a very suspicious detailed. The device definitely was new when I return it. How that possible being damaged like way? Please help

17 Messages

11 months ago

I got the same thing from yesterday. Returned iphone 15pro and they charge me in full with no evidence of the "Functional damage" reason and with D grade. 
I came to the xfinity store and the tir2 manager and he told me that there will be no chance of returning phone back to you even you paid off in full which I already made. It sounds like they are robbing customers, right? Yes, they truly are. They told me to file claim with Fedex since damaged can caused by them which is stupid reason when not only me but a lot of people getting the same reason recently.

I then call to Xfinity mobile and they opened the claim for me and they said the phone will be returned back to me next week.

will see how the condition of the phone will be when they notice it is "functional damaged". 
I'm totally shock by how immature they handle the business, this isn't small company compare to the way they robbing customers. 

(edited)

3 Messages

Same here, returned iphone 15 pro sealed and not activated. After delivered to warehouse, it was pending for 3 weeks, then told me it's "functional damage" and will charge full price.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @user_po4rx1, and thanks you for reaching out with your mobile concern. We have very limited access to a mobile account to assist, but our mobile experts can be reached at any of these methods: 

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

Chat: xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile.

If you are having trouble getting the help you need with any of these methods, we can help by requesting an expert to assist you. Please let us know if you still need assistance after these methods aren't helping. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here