U

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 1:32 AM

Closed

iPhone 15 Pro stolen in transit

On 9/28/23 FedEx delivered an EMPTY box that was supposed to contain an iPhone 15 that I purchased. To say I was devastated was an understatement. After speaking to 2 representatives on the phone, I was told I would receive an email or call back within 24 hours that would outline my next steps. Never received it. The next day, I used xfinity chat, and the rep who helped me said I would need to call. I call again, transfer to 4 different people. The last person says they will escalate my concern and I would receive a resolution by today, 10/2. I call back today and of course no resolution has occurred and I have still not received  an email. I was then told I would need to email a police report and they provided an email. Again, I will have to wait. I am beyond frustrated. As a “platinum” member of xfinity, I have given A LOT of money to them over the past decade and this whole situation is unacceptable. Making your costumers jump through hoops to fix an issue is sad. This is a well known issue that is frequently happening with customers. The last rep I spoke with even told me she helped 2 customers before me going through the same issue. My experience is not unique, and I hate to think I have to switch providers because of the poor customer service. I had a friend experience the same thing, however their provider instantly shipped them a new phone while resolving the issue.  All I ask for is a clear and easy process to get this resolved. Meanwhile, my card will still be charged and I will miss the deadline of 10/12 to mail my current phone as a trade in. Someone please help. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_fumqll Thank you so much for your post, on this missing iPhone. We're not able to access your Xfinity Mobile account here but I can make sure you do receive the help you need! 

If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

2 Messages

Thank you. I have sent a message. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here