U

Visitor

• 

13 Messages

Thursday, September 21st, 2023 9:30 PM

Closed

iPhone 15 Pro Max Shipment

Has anyone gotten a confirmation email on their iPhone 15 Pro Max order shipment yet?

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

1 year ago

Yes I have... mine will be here tomorrow.

1 year ago

Nope. And customer service says it will be delayed and they can not tell me by how much?

2 Messages

1 year ago

FWIW, I had no evidence of a shipment, but chat told me there was some kind of system error and assured me it would be delivered Friday. I’m not holding my breath but that’s what they said. 

2 Messages

@user_435e85​ as a followup, phone never arrived Friday. Finally got fed ex tracking today (Sunday), no date of delivery. 

I wish customer service would just be honest that the phone hadn’t shipped, as opposed to making empty promises. 

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Hello, @user_435e85. I apologize that the iPhone 15 did not arrive when you were told that it would. Accurate information should always be provided and I understand being frustrated by that. Once the phone is with FedEx they usually arrive in 48 hours. Have you seen any further information on the shipment or has it arrived? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

No , every time I get on a chat all they respond is “when it ships you will receive an email “

2 Messages

1 year ago

The website tells me my preorder will be delivered today but no shipping information.  I called Xfinity and was told it won’t ship until October 6th. This is unacceptable customer service.  Not so much in the delay as that is apple but for Xfinity not communicating this to their customers.  Even after my call the website still says delivery by today. 

11 Messages

1 year ago

Same story. Just been on with a chat agent and the indication from them is 'well it was more of an estimate anyway'. No shipping email so I reckon I won't get it under December at this rate.

1 Message

I just received a shipping email.  Says overnight shipping but Fedex has not received the package yet.  Also states it is only weekday delivery, so I guess it will show up on Monday?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Despite of ordering as soon as preorder is available, order is still pending. No sign of updates too. Why can't they update when it will be delivered? A day, week, month or never? CC does not even know who ships or when. Many fans preorder the phone to feel the joy of opening it on the day when it is available. I ordered from Xfinity since the delivery date was 9/22. Even if they had changed the ETA based on the availability, some of us would have secured a phone from some other source. The frustration is not just with them not keeping the promises but nobody from their team knows what happens! 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I called customer service and they could not provide me any information except that my phone was on order. With no shipping date available 

1 year ago

Nothing. Nada. Zilch. After years of defending them and great experiences, I am finally the victim of being Xfinity'd.

11 Messages

I dropped in to my local XFinity store (happened to be going right by it) and it was enlightening. They have all the stickers out, but not even display phones. I asked the very nice person whether they could check on my order. Turns out that they couldn't work it out either and admitted that they wouldn't receive any phones that customers could walk out with until October 6 at the earliest. So... anything could happen.

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

1 year ago

I don't know about anyone else but mine just got here, I almost cancelled and went to the store this morning but after hearing that I'm glad I didn't.

3 Messages

1 year ago

I ordered both a 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max, got the 15 Pro today, the pro max never shipped.  Now I'm in port [Edited: Language] trying to get T-Mobile on the line.

(edited)

3 Messages

After a day and a half and calling both xfinity and tmobile got the number ported over.  On a side note I can't believe you can't use the word that starts with he and ends with ll.  So lame.  Also finally got a tracking number for the pro max.....

2 Messages

1 year ago

Mine shipped yesterday and was supposed to be delivered Friday. Middle of the day and shipment changed to Monday. Xfinity [Edited: Language]!

(edited)

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Just curious when everyone ordered their phone......I ordered mine within the first hour of launch. My delivery date was originally 9/22 but never heard a thing from Xfinity until late on 9/22 saying it will be delivered now on Monday 9/25. On the Mac Rumors Forum there were people who ordered the exact same phone I did but days later (some of them 4 to 5 days later) and they got theirs delivered today.  No regard whatsoever for which pre-orders came first. Xfinity really seems to not know what they are doing when it comes to their mobile phone market. 

11 Messages

Got my order confirmed within the first 2 hours

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@TheGrumpyBrit​ I should state that my order was confirmed within a minute of ordering. I ordered at an hour into the launch. My main complaint is that I ordered fairly early and people who ordered the same phone I ordered, but days later, have already had theirs delivered while I'm still waiting. When I was with AT&T your phone was shipped in the order it was taken. When I've ordered directly from Apple they also ship in the order your order was placed.....early orders got earliest shipments......not the case with Xfinity. 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

I ordered at exactly 8am and it was confirmed by 8:01 so I'm assuming that's why I got mine today. I'm hearing it's not just Xfinity who's behind on shipping, all the carriers are and that there aren't enough iPhone 15 Pro Max's to fill the demand. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Ordering earlier usually gets you shipping before people who ordered days after you but it's not the case with Xfinity. On the Mac Rumors Forum I've talked to people who ordered the exact same phone (model, color, storage....everything) just a few days ago and had it delivered today.......that's 4 days after I ordered. 

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

Yea but it depends on the color and storage you order too. The blue one was still available on delivery day days after pre-ordering started but the titanium one was sold out in less than an hour.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_f15afe, that new iPhone 15 looks so cool, I love all the colors options too. Have you reached out to our Mobile experts to get to the bottom of your shipping confirmation? They'll have all the tools to look this up for you, and you can get to them by calling or texting 888-936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ your "Mobile experts" are awful...when I reached out they had zero information and their only response was to wait. Others have gotten flat out wrong information.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@tdwilgus Have you also tried visiting our Xfinity Mobile assistant page, where we have support available thorough chat as well: https://comca.st/3vkGv93. Due to account security with Xfinity Mobile our team here has very limited access, and we do recommend trying to call or chat for a resolution to Xfinity Mobile concerns.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

1 year ago

Update on my order.  After calling customer service on Friday and complaining that a delay should have been communicated, I was told I would not get my order until the 6th.  Friday night I received the email that oh package was shipped with anticipated delivery for Monday 9-25

@user_7c0092​ BIG YIKES! WOW!

2 Messages

1 year ago

Customer service promised my phone would be here on Saturday after being delayed Friday. They lied! It will arrive on Monday xfinity [Edited: Language] 

(edited)

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

Customer service reps don't even live in this country, but customers know that Xfinity does not allow for weekend shipments. If they ship something on Friday it will not get to you until Monday and if they ship on Thursday they'll ship overnight. 

1 Message

@tuffigirl​ Not really. Ordered two iPhone 15 Pros, blue and natural 9/28. blue shipped Friday and came yesterday, although natural hasn't shipped 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here