U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 20th, 2023 2:41 PM

Closed

iphone 14 sos upgrade

xfinity mobile is a joke! chat reps dont understand or comprehend, when you call they give you the same response ( ie. your phone will be activated in 10-20 min, then 30-60 min, then 24 hours, then 72 hours) im not porting over! I've had xfinity mobile for about 2 years or so. all i did was upgrade my current iphone 11 to a iphone 14 plus. all done thru xfiniy mobile website.

they are clearly sending phones out and have no idea how to activate them at alll! it has been a horrible experience from the beginning, fedex was unable to deliver at 1st due to xfinity mobile not putting my apt then it was being returned . xfinity mobile chat or phone reps could not even tell me status on the return of phone. then out of nowhere it was delivered. Nothing ever updated on xfinity mobile website! they are a disaster and lawsuit waiting to happen... im ready to join the lawsuit thats coming there way! and this whole time my iphone 14 plus has been on sos. do not purchase from them , you will be paying for a phone that will never work no matter how many times they tell you it will be fixed!

and please do not comment or respond if  I contacted by chat or call because i did and you all are no help!

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

I would like to upgrade my phone but I see so many of these kinds of posts I'm afraid to upgrade because of so many problems. Xfinity you need to get you act together and take care of these problem's I'm sure I'm not the only person not upgrading because of all these problems.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here