U

Thursday, July 20th, 2023 1:46 PM

Closed

iphone 12, home alarm, and customer service, North Haven, CT Store

On July 21, Friday, at 1020 am, I was in the store and told the CS Rep that I would like to upgrade my phone XR to a Apple 12. He told me that they do not have iPhone 12s and have not for 3 years. Even though they had a display setup in the store. He told me to go to the Apple store in New Haven and purchase one there. I could not understand how a CR Rep would send me to another competitor? I have been a customer since the Bell Atlantic days.

I went home and ordered one online from Xfinity. I got it in the mail yesterday. I am unable to activate it after looking at numerous videos on YouTube last night and today. I can't speak to anyone online at Xfinity because you do not have "real person" to speak to accept the computer BOT. I finally was able to call an 800 number through a google search and was put on hold for an hour listening to the Xfinity music. I hung up after an hour.

I don't know if you realize this, but your lack of "real" customer service is losing "real" customers. I have the same complaint with my home security system. I cannot get in touch with anyone to come out and repair it for the last five months. You would think that someone would see its not working and attempt to reach out to me.  I am at a point where I have begun looking at Direct TV, Streaming services, or Verizon and canceling these services that I have your company. I pay $354 for TV and home alarm. I pay another bill for Xfinity Mobile. This is so frustrating and stressful not to be able to get any help from a "real" person! I cannot be the only one feeling this way.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here