U

Monday, October 9th, 2023 11:07 PM

Closed

Incorrect Billing on a account with no service.

In February, my wife Asra ([Edited: "Personal Information"]), and I, Ilyas ([Edited: "Personal Information"]), visited the Xfinity Store in Bellevue Square, WA. During our visit, I was assisted by your executive, Chris. At the time, I was solely an Internet customer, and Chris presented an offer suggesting that if I transferred my Google FI 4 Lines to Xfinity Mobile, my Internet charges would decrease. During the process of transferring the lines, Chris also mentioned a free phone offer for new customers and advised us to replace one of our existing 206 series numbers with a new one, [Edited: "Personal Information"]. To complete this transaction, Chris requested my ID, my wife's ID, and our IMEI numbers several times.

Upon encountering difficulties during the process, Chris ([Edited: "Personal Information"]) informed us that he needed to recreate an account and move all four active lines to it. He assured us that he would perform the necessary cleanup of the other account where he encountered issues but, unfortunately, it seems this was not carried out. Chris assured me that he would make a note of the situation and rectify it the following day. He also requested that I send a reminder email, which I promptly did.

From February to September, I have been consistently billed incorrectly on Account# [Edited: "Personal Information"] and CC ending with [Edited: "Personal Information"]. There are no active numbers on this account and the IMEI which agents could see in their system is already in use as the correct account# [Edited: "Personal Information"] credit card ending with [Edited: "Personal Information"]. I should have only one Xfinity Mobile account and one Internet account; there should not be two Xfinity accounts. Xfinity has used the same IMEI number on two different accounts and billed me with two different credit cards.

The account [Edited: "Personal Information"] doesn’t have any service and in last 1 month I spoke to multiple customer care agents for several hours they could clearly see the problem they apologized gave me good words of assurance and spoke to their back-end team keeping me on hold and took approvals from their manager. They said they could see refunds are getting processed and I should receive money in my account in 5 business days, but the money never came. When I called them back after waiting for a few days I was back to square, they say they didn’t have any reference of my previous call. I have asked them to provide me a ticket number or reference number, but they never share any reference number upon asking, they never share their email address or email address of the escalation team or quality team.

Last call with Customer care on 888-934-6489, call duration 1hr 55 minutes. Level Tech Name is Abdul and Level 2 Tech name is Aubrey.

Last store visit and spoke to [Edited: "Personal Information"] Store manager [Edited: "Personal Information"], the issue still not fixed he suggested I work directly with Bank and file dispute.

2 Messages

8 months ago

Any update on my issues, you should check my call records. I got assurance from CC that my refund is being processed and I still don't see any refund. I called you using my phone number xxx. xxx.9187

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_jhh3lu, thank you for reaching out for help with your Xfinity mobile account. We appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform, but our team will be glad to help however we can. 

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here