D

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, May 24th, 2023 11:34 PM

Closed

Incorrect billing, Missing services, NEED HELP ASAP.

We need a US Rep to contact to assist with resolving this issue ASAP. (Bills will corroborate all issues outlined below).

THE SHORT VERSION:

- ACCOUNT MISSING 1 Protection plan

- Need Lost phone replaced ASAP (Claim already in the system, payment method already on file)

- AUdit of account an proper credit applied

The longer semi - detailed version

Sept/Oct 2022:

I upgraded 2 of the 3 phones on my account:

- from Samsung S10e to Samsung S22

- from iPhone 6 to iPhone 14

I also upgraded my service plan on the 2 lines from the old 45/mo to a 30/mo plan. And added the protection plan for each of the new phones. During this time, the customer service rep added a temp number to my old s10e to assist during the transfer time (one day). they contacted me the next day to confirm everything was "a success" and stated the new line would be terminated/removed (THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN).

Oct/Nov 2022:

Bill was incorrect EVERYWHERE. Wrong plan on wrong lines, missing protection plan on New iPhone, still being billed for temp #. Contacted customer service AGAIN for the issue to be resolved. After spending 1 1/2 hours attempting to resolve and confirmed each incorrect item, I was again assured that:

1. The protection plan would be placed on BOTH new phones

2. Billing issues would be corrected and the account credited

3. the other number would be removed from the account

Nov/Dec 2022:

Bill was still incorrect and the information was like musical chairs. Billing moved from 1 number to another. The phone number and phone type were mixed up. Contacted AGAIN, same "promise of resolution" but nothing was fixed. 

Dec 22/Jan 2023:

See Nov, Oct. = Same issue.

+ the other phone number STILL on account & being billed (No credit)

Jan/Feb 2023

The billing amount was finally ALMOST correct, the additional Number was removed, however, the following was CHANGED but not corrected:

- Protection plan moved from Samsung s22 to iPhone NOT another protection plan being added to the iPhone.  (There should've been 2 plans on account NOT 1)

- No credit for overcharge issues

Informed the issue would be resolved, AGAIN. 

Feb - MAY 2023

Family emergencies and life kicked in and forgot about the issues and thought the issues were resolved(billing was consistent) until MONDAY, MAY 22 when I lost my s22 then logged into my account and noticed, THE PROTECTION PLAN was not on the s22. Since Monday I have spoken/chatted with several(at least 10) outsourced "Xfinity Ambassadors" several of who have made promises and statements each day. Each day another failed promise. One even played as if she couldn't hear me to disconnect the call(I could tell because she would respond "Hello" only after my short and long responses to her-and I was on a landline).

I had to add another line and reactivate my older phone to stay in touch with clients and emergency contacts (found out today that my Father is in the hospital). I have been informed that calls & texts were sent to my old number main number. I could rant about other issues coming from this experience but all I am asking is that 

I NEED MY PROTECTION PLAN RETURNED/ADDED/CORRECTED on my phone and my Replacement device AUTHORIZED ASAP! To date, this process has been the most stressful and worst experience I have ever had with any company. 

Official Employee

• 

232 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @disappoint_user_06. This is definitely not the experience we want for our customers. Our Xfinity mobile experts would be the best agents to take care of all of these issues for you. Here are the best ways to reach them:

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile
Our XFINITY Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST.

I'm confident they'll be able to assist you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here