U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, April 29th, 2023 5:12 PM

Closed

I'm being overcharged on my bill and no one can fix it

I became an xfinity mobile and xfinity home wifi customer in October of 2022. As part of a promotion, I am supposed to receive a credit on every home wifi bill for 1 year because I bundled with an xfinity mobile plan. In December this credit was removed (no idea why) and since then I have been incorrectly billed. I have spent 10+ hours with customer service and received no help, despite them acknowledging the issue. In February they submitted a ticket but my bill is still incorrect, and no changes have happened. Every customer service rep agrees my billing is wrong but "they aren't the right person to fix it" and transfer me to someone else! I have been overcharged every month and xfinity has done nothing to resolve my issue, this is illegal and I am owed money.

Problem Solver

• 

672 Messages

1 year ago

@user_161b30 Thank you for reaching out to the Xfinity Forum team. I am sorry to hear of the frustrating experience you have had with your billing statement. I understand that you were receiving a promotion discount after adding the Xfinity Mobile service. For security reasons our Xfinity Mobile accounts are handled by a special group. Please speak with my Xfinity Mobile team.

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile&linkId=115717101

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

1 year ago

As you should have figured out by now Xfinity doesn’t necessarily make it easy to get the best price for their Internet and their extra promos/discounts have restrictions based on which service/speed you select and maintain. 

Take a look at the detail of your regular internet account charge to see what discounts they are giving you such as contract discount (12-24 month) and automatic and payment discount (paperless or bank account). Then check on changing or upgrading and you might find a better deal, if not stick with current pricing as you may already be getting more of a discount than you thought. Prices did go up in January. 

2 Messages

11 months ago

Me too They are stealing my money too . 

1 Message

11 months ago

I have been having the same issue for the past three months (right after my year mark of service). I have spoken to umpteen reps all of which assured me it would be fixed (billing issues) and now going into the third month they are trying to charge me 3x what my normal bill always was. I am really getting to my breaking point and may just cancel my service but then I will start getting phantom bills like other customers have stated. It seems what xfinity/comcast is doing is illegal and very shady to say the least!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @Flo4u, and thank you for reaching out to us today about your billing issues. I would be happy to review the account, and get any errors fixed for you. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

16 Messages

11 months ago

Same issue for me except they never added my promotion.  Bern calling for 2 months, keep getting run around hours talking to someone and no resolution 

1 Message

10 months ago

I'm getting ripped off too. They are not honoring my plan. I had a mobile package and internet supposed to be like 50 or 60 bucks a month. Their charging me that and an additional $110 120 a month

16 Messages

Same with me...signed up for xfinity mobile was statement credit and trade in...calling everyday...all they do is read from a script.  Im contacting CFB this week. NO STATENENT CREDIT..of 800 per line..(lines).  Being charge 140.00 over contract amount.  Bern calling fir 5 months, on line for hours and all they fo is apologize and read from a script.  Its horrible le.  They will come on this forum, give you instructions that dont work. Again, reading from a script...posting a script.  It's horrible.

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

@user_s63xef If you're having billing issues please direct message us with your full name and address. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

@user_161b30 Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here