U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, October 14th, 2023 6:02 AM

Closed

Im being charged for a phone i returned

I am so frustrated basically an iphone s e it was too small for me So I returned it like they said to the warehouse. Lost it and it was graded as AI left the find your phone. Um, I am so disgusted with this service. I've been with him 5 months, and it has been horrible. I have spent endless hours on the phone with different operators. And they assure me it is going to be taken care of and it never has been. I'm fixing to leave them and they can keep charging me for whatever they want to charge. I am not paying it. I do not have the phone I returned it. I printed the label out of their website and return it to the warehouse period  I have even got scammed by one of their operators. He told me it would be a $100 more to get another phone so I paid it. And it showed app on my credit card bill as a gift. Never did show app on my xfinity, bale, it showed up.

And never showed up on my bill at all. I don't know who they got working for them. But I can hardly understand them. And they have never resolved this problem. And it has coming to the end for me and I am tired of calling and sitting there for hours on my cell phone trying to get this resolved when I did nothing wrong and I did everything they told me to do.

I've done everything I have told me to Do........

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

11 months ago

Hey there, thanks for being part of our XFINITY Mobile family. We'd love to help, but we don't have access to XFINITY Mobile accounts via social media, I do apologize.

We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Our XFINITY Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get this resolved for you. 

1 Message

I am in a similar situation. Did this get resolved? I am currently out $1200 for a phone that would not activate. I have screen shots of the chats.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

No they have not ! Im still paying for 2 phones.

17 Messages

Will they ship the phone back to you, I contacted the tie2 manager and he said there will be no chance to get it shipped back once it is delivered to the warehouse. This is totally ridiculous when you paying for the phone without having it

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Has there been any updates? Do you know if our support team created a ticket to research the situation? Thank you for getting us in the loop to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

17 Messages

They created a ticket and then canceled it on the next date without providing any reason. I still own $1100 and don't even have my phone back. Unbelievable

7 Messages

11 months ago

Have you solved the issue? I am facing exactly the same issue. I got $785 charged after returning the iPhone 15. I am their customer for a long time. This is frustrating 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Nope! I have not had it taken care of yet

17 Messages

Did you file claim with Fedex? Which is what they told me to do so.

Seems like everyone having the same issue and only give me one reason, either Xfinity or their third insurance company or BOTH are robbing us. Such a shame for the company like this

17 Messages

@miker1978​ I did cancel my card and dispute the charge, however, they said if we don't make the payment, they will cancel all the services. This is a terrible robbing company 

(edited)

2 Messages

7 months ago

I'm being charge for a phone I returned.

On March 22, 2023, I purchased a Motorola moto g Stylus, from Xfinity Comcast store from 324 E Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL. 60004. After 3 days, on March 25, 2023, I returned the mobile device, because it was not working. The manager Darius Robinson was in charge with the returned. It was around 6 PM, He spent more than one hour waiting for the ticket of the returned. When I asked for the receipt he said, "the printer is not working". In fact, He missed recording the returned device in the computer. I have been charged 294.94 in Nov 2023, for the phone which I returned on March 25, 2023. They charged me monthly $15.40 also.  I called several time Xfinity Mobil, and they never resolved this problem. I think this is a fraud, and it is unbelievable that, such a company could do such harm to the people.  I'm a loyal customer to Xfinity Comcast for a long time, and I don't deserve such "treatment." It is a shame what is happening! I went to the Xfinity Comcast, talking to Darius, but he ignored me, did not help me at all. This is a huge frustration!

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

Hello @user_jtp5xk! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to our team on Forums. We value you as a customer, and it's upsetting to hear about this phone return and billing issue. This is never the kind of service we strive for our customers to receive, so I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration we caused you.

At this time, Xfinity Mobile support on social media is currently limited, and we only have access to help with general questions about pricing, service offers, and basic troubleshooting available on xfinitymobile.com.

For the best assistance, please contact our Xfinity Mobile support center through any of the following methods: 

I would strongly suggest reaching out to that team via one of the other support methods for further assistance with this. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

I contacted  your Xfinity Mobile several times, as I mentioned, and they never resolved my issue. They did not care.!!  They asked me the same questions over and over again, and they did nothing in the end. This a fraud and as you can see, I'm not the only having problem with the refund. 

I can't be charged for the returned item!!! This is stealing money. They can't do this! It is not right!! Please let me know what to do?!

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

738 Messages

@user_jtp5xk Can I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here