Monday, September 18th, 2023 2:50 PM

Closed

I’d like to link my phone and internet accounts

I’d like to link my mobile account to my home internet account 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_3f7996 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We do want to make sure we are addressing your concern accurately. We are assuming that you want to have your Xfinity Mobile and Xfinity Residential Internet billed together. Unfortunately, the Xfinity Mobile portion of your services will always be separately billed since they each have their own data plans and usage and pricing are separate.  Otherwise, your mobile account and your in-home internet account can be accessed with your main Xfinity login. We hope this helps and if you meant something entirely different, please let us know.

1 Message

How do you get the mobile and residential accounts linked so they both show up in the main app? I have had Xfinity Mobile for 6 years and it still doesn’t show in the main Xfinity app. With the mobile app being retired, I would like everything to show in the main app. I also have never gotten the discount for having both services. 

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

What discount? There's no discount for having both services.

Official Employee

• 

137 Messages

@user_b52e27, this is a great question. Are you using the Xfinity app or the Xfinity My Account app? I recommend using the Xfinity app to manage your services.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here