U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 19th, 2024 2:26 AM

I was provided misleading, deceitful information about switching from my Shared data plan to Unlimited.

I was told by an on-line Chat representative (Reference Number: 908150892254745843: 2024-06-14) that I could switch all my lines to Unlimited data from my 10GB shared data plan and get $10 per line off for 12 months.  And, I was told I could switch any or all of the lines back to the 10GB shared plan if I desired.  The live phone representative confirmed that the 10GB plan was no longer available and that if I switched all lines to Unlimited and then decided to switch back, I would be stuck with the current $20/1GB plan (so using 10GB would cost me $200 vs the $65 I currently pay).  I'm not sure if it's an intentional misrepresentation to get people to switch the New Generation Plan or just a lack of training/information on their part but I'm very disappointed.

Official Employee

• 

756 Messages

3 months ago

user_08341f Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here