B

Friday, September 27th, 2024 12:45 AM

i want to report two customer service agents that disconnected with me during a important conversation. Did not leave any warning.

Opinder, Dhruv are the two agents i want report they were unprofessional. did not let me know they were going to disconnect and transfer me to another agent. They did not make me feel like my problem was going to be solved. I had to give you guys a call instead. I want these two agents to be reviewed by me a -1 star rating. they are not good agents and you guys should find two to replace them.

Contributor

• 

177 Messages

8 days ago

Same thing happened to me twice this last week and I also got hung up on twice. There is no excuse for the shoddy business but reporting them won't do any good. The fact that they let this company get away with so much fraud and bad business practices makes me think they are just too big and nobody wants to take them on or hold them responsible.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 days ago

Hello, @boostedQ. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums, that's never the experience we want any of our customers to have. Please send a DM with your full name and the full service address to further assist. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here